Himachal Pradesh Education: Students studying in government schools of the state will now also take lessons on road safety. They will be told about the rules to be followed while driving and walking on the road. The benefits of wearing seat belts and helmets will also be told. Instead of starting a separate subject, the education department has started a new lesson on Hindi, social science, and disaster management from class VI to class X. Thousands of people lose their lives every year in road accidents. Children too have been victims of accidents. The government has taken this decision to make students aware. SCERT Solan was entrusted with the responsibility of preparing the syllabus. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has sent a link in the name of Road Safety Responsibility to the schools in the syllabus from classes VI to X. The Education Department said that the study material is also available in the USER IDs of all schools. On Wednesday, Director of Higher Education Dr. Amarjit Sharma issued a notification in this regard. Under this, various rules of the police and transport department related to traffic have been designed in the form of chapters in simple language, so that the students can be explained according to their mental level.
what was added to the which topic?
- Subject, Book Name, Chapter Name
- Hindi, Vasant Part-1, Chapter 18 Baat Baat Mein Baat
- Hindi, Vasant Part-2, Chapter 21 Whose daughter is it after all?
- Social Science, Social and Political Life-3, Chapter 11 Road Safety and Public Participation
- Disaster Management, Let’s Walk Together Towards a Safer India – Part 2, Chapter Six Road Accidents Causes and Prevention Measures
- Social Science, Democratic Politics, Chapter 10 Be Aware Stay Safe.