UP Board Practical Exam 2022: Secondary Education Council i.e. UPMSP is specially providing a second chance to the students. UPMSP is going to conduct practical from Tuesday, May 17th for the candidates who have missed the main practical examinations of class 12th held in April-May 2022.
UP Board Practical Exam 2022: Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Prayagraj is giving a special chance to the students of UP Board Class 12th. This chance is for those students who missed the recently concluded UP Board Intermediate Practical Examination. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council i.e. UPMSP is specially providing a second chance to such students.
UPMSP UP Board is going to conduct practicals again for the candidates who have missed out on appearing in the main practical examinations of class 12th held from Tuesday, May 17 to April-May 2022. According to the government data, a total of 1.5 lakh students failed to appear in the practical exam on a regular basis. Hence, the practical examination for all such students is being conducted again from May 17 to May 20, 2022.
For UP Board Practical Exam, you will have to get confirmation from the principal:
According to an official notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UPMSP), Intermediate students who had skipped the main practical examinations or could not appear in them due to any reason would have to appear for a practical examination from the principal of their respective schools. The date has to be confirmed and they can appear for the exam.
Thereafter, the students will have no other chance to appear in the practical examination. It is to be mentioned that the theory examinations of the Uttar Pradesh State Board were conducted from March 24 to April 13, 2022, across the state. Thereafter, the practical examinations for class 12th were conducted from 20 April to 04 May 2022.
Guidelines for UP Board Practical Examination 2022:
- The students appearing in the UP Board exam have to report at the exam center at least 30 to 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must carry the admit card to the examination center in order to appear in the examination.
- It is mandatory for all the students appearing for the UP Board Practical Examination to strictly follow the guidelines related to prevention from Covid-19.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry electronic gadgets like mobile phones, tablets, earphones, digital clocks, and other equipment inside the examination hall.
- Students will also be required to carry necessary stationery items for practical examination.
- They will not be allowed to solicit or negotiate with other candidates.